Re: Walker's merits (was Walker vs Pierce; my 2 cents)

If Walker played for Riley.  He'd be a dominant all-star by now (sad, but
true).  He is a unique talent, and if we lose him, I believe he'll come
back to haunt us.  He now has back to back games of 20+ points and 15+
rebounds. Why are so amny Celtic fans so anxious to run him out of town?

****dave

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY