Kenny "lives."

Title: Kenny "lives."
   Well, perhaps the rumors of a trade to Vancouver got Kenny to change his thinking about going on the D. L.  Yesterday he was quoted as saying; he was grateful to Pitino to recommend it. Today he was quoted as saying; he just wants to keep playing. Oh, well! These players may have trouble with college boards, but they seem to have managed to pick up the knack for political type "spin." The quotes you read after the games would make a media consultant green with envy.
   To the point: a win over New Jersey at home is what is expected. We expected wins against Chicago and Vancouver, also though, so, "a win is a win...."
   Pitino finally had his three, point guard strategy, working. I wish Chris Herren was around, but Palacio should learn how to shoot soon. Just the idea that there is a basket at each end of the floor seems to have him amazed, but I'm quite sure he's seen them before, so there is hope.
   Kenny is not dead, like so many have reported. Antoine did most of the heavy lifting at the point, but Anderson (as did Brown and Palacio), still ran, when the chance was there. In the half court sets, they passed off to Antoine to start the play. Very interesting.
   Notice that Anderson is basically the only player on the team that will set up Vitaly? If we are going to make any kind of a run, we will need points from more than Paul and Antoine. Their points are there, but the percentage is often unacceptable. Spreading around the shots a bit more will alleviate the pressure they get when they get the ball. Stith and Randy Brown and Anderson all hit their open jumpers. We will need more like that.
   Nice to see Chris Carr is healthy again.
   You can send get well cards to Walter McCarty though. Tough to be laid up for the holidays.
Excelsior!
--

Unchain My Heart!