trade thoughts

I say hold your horses. Let's not rush out and trade our assests: picks
and Pierce and/or Walker. Please consider that it is nearly certain that
Pitino will not be around next season. Therefore, I really don't want
him making any trades. Paul G., are you listening? Mike Bibby could very
well be the answer at point, but at what price? Some have already
pointed out that we lost out on MacGrady and Marion. Let's not lose out
on any other blue chippers just because Trader Rick wants to see his
name in the paper. I still think that with the right coaching both P & W
can become big time players for us but it has to be with good coaching
and in an environment which promotes the concept of team over
individuals. My 2 cents worth; adjusted for inflation. Happy Holidays!
Bob