"Unbelievable"

----- Original Message ----- From: Mark Berry

> >I don't know what's out there, but Pitino mentioned these "unbelievable"
> >offers for Pierce.

--- and Paul M. replied

> Pitino mentioned "unbeleivable" offers that he turned down this
> summer and I imagine that if he were to try to resurrect any of them now
> he'd have to spice up the deal...

What's unbelievable, to me anyway, is that you two have latched on to one
quote Pitino made months ago and turned it into some sort of mantra.  "There
are unbelievable offers for Paul Pierce coming in all day every day".
Repeat 1000 times or until you actually believe it.  Something tells me that
if you actually saw the offers that Pitino was referring to, you wouldn't
find them so hard to believe.

Jim