Trade now? No!

I agree that to trade anyone now is foolish.  The thing that needs to happen is to get a new coach, an NBA coach, even a former player.  I bet we'd all be surprised at what he could get out of this team.  We don't know what's going on behind the scenes.  With this list, it's always "trade" to get things better.  I don't see that happening at this stage of the season., except to ruin whatever chemistry there is.  If you traded Paul, which I don't want to happen, he'd only help another team.

I said something like this before - but if I worked under someone with Pitino's vocal barrage I'd quit, too, and before I did that, I'd tune him out.  The attitude of these players and the way they don't perform is the fault of the coach, mostly.  He obviously can pick a successful college team, but it's a far different scene in college.  Bring in a real NBA coach and see what he can do before you break up the team.  This is RP's fourth year, for Pete's sake.  How many years do most of us get with constant failure on the job before we get axed?
Dorine