Re: trade

Well, I didn't think that they would take the deal straight up, but NJ
has got to do something.  So, with the right package, you might could
pry him away.  He has not fit in there. They may be tired of him.  He
would be worth Anderson, a first round draft pick and some excess
baggage.

--
Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net