Mercer and other ramblings

Ok so now everyone wants Mercer on the C's? I can remember not to long ago
when people were bitching about what a one dimensional ball hog he is. Guess
what.. he hasn't changed! He is on a sorry team (not that we are any better)
where he has to score every night, of course he is going to get his 20 and
30 a game.

I would have liked to have seen Mercer and Billups progress, but the simple
fact is Billups is not a very good point guard. He is a scorer like he was
in college not a passer. Pitino tried to make him into a point guard like he
tried to make Barros into one..that worked well. When Billups didn't work
out at the point he traded him. I still think the Mercer and Billups trades
are what killed us. Pitino's impatience and the Kenny Anderson debacle.

He was brought in to clear the cap room a bit and now it's just as bad as it
was. We haven't progressed unlike the 76ers and Lakers who are back to
winning.

I would not give up Pierce for anyone even though he is in a bad slump,
Walker or anyone else is trade fodder to me.

Pitino will be gone (hopefully) let's hope Gaston doesn't bring in another
college coach. Larry needs to buy and hopefully Carlisle or Ainge will want
to coach. I think Carlisle would be great.

uggggggg this is so frustrating

Colin