Denver game thoughts

It is good to beat a team we have so much recent history with, although it
shouldn't have been this hard.
I listened to the game on WEEI and both Howard and Ced were very frustrated
with the teams' play throughout the second half.

The team got a boost from Kenny to start the game. Kenny had a couple nice
passes in transition to get the team some easy baskets.
However, he still shot too much and pulled up for a long jumper a couple of
times in the 2nd half.

Walker had a very nice line: 26 pts, 11 reb, 4 assists. He had 7 boards in
the first quarter, but only 4 the rest of the game w/ overtime!? McDyess
must have controlled the glass after the 1st. Walker also seemed to make a
lot of nice passes that led to shooting fouls and therefore no assist. The
team also bumbled a couple of nice passes by Antoine too.

I really love the way Paul has been getting to the free throw line this
season. That really saved us this game. However, and the announcers
stressed this, he still makes poor decisions and had 4 turnovers.

There was a funny moment after the game. Howard David was interviewing
Kenny Anderson and asked him about the last play. Kenny was trying to
describe the play by Milt Palacio to set up the game winner, but couldn't
remember his name! I guess that's understandable with the rotating point
guard commitee recently.

Moiso got some playing time tonight and was pretty active. Had a block, few
rebounds, and a jam that electrified the crowd. I wouldn't be surprised if
Moiso starts to eat into Vitaly's minutes. He still is too mistake prone
for any significant time though.

Pitino favorite Tariq Abdul-Wahad notched a DNP-CD this game, and I think
he has for the past few games.