Re: win is a win

In a message dated 12/10/00 6:37:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dforant1@nycap.rr.com writes:

> Maybe not a great win but a good one nevertheless.

     Well, any win is a good win, but this one smelled a bit.  Denver is on
the second night of a back-to-back.  The Celtics have some rest and SHOULD be
fired up after blowing the Indiana game, but it comes down to OT.  The bench
did very little again.  In the Indiana game, I think the bench scored six
points on nine shots.  Walker and Pierce seem tome to be both this teams
strengths and wekanesses.  Every time I saw Walker take it to the basket I
cringed as he would get stripped or miss the shot.  Then Pierce tries, gets
the foul called, and, it seems, almost always misses the first free throw.
     Anderson did have a solid game, but in comparison to Milt Palacios Edny
Overton Brunson (and Jason Moskourii or whatever his name was), anyone looks
good.  (Sorry, Kenny, you did a fine job - couldn't help the dig at the
point-of-the-week.)
     On the upside, I thought Battie had another good game, highlighted by a
terrific alley-oop in the first quarter, and Walker was productive again.