Re: Pacers Defense

>Hey all,

>Were the Pacers really that clean?

>14 fouls against them in a game has to be the record for this season,
>doesn't it? Thats 3.5 fouls per quarter!!

No they weren't, IMO.  The Ref's were terrible!  The Ref's just weren't
calling fouls you would expect.  It seems that if your not really trying
hard the Ref's swallow their whistle.  There was little energy on the floor
by the Celtics or in the building itself.  It was weird.  For a friday night
it was very quiet.

Chrosure really seemed to do a lot of things don't show up in the stats.

Walker was carrying this team it appeared.

I took a digital photo of a Pierce Shot that is blurry and too far away for
the lens.

If anyone would like a copy of it in a jpeg format email me off line and
I'll send it to you.

<Jim