Orlando loss

    When I first moved to LA in 1976 there was a guy named Jim Healy on the
radio.  His show was a wonderful mix of sound bytes, quotes, and cliches.
One of his favorites applies to the Celtics:  "The good teams win the close
ones."
    I watched the second half last night and, while I thought it was a decent
road performance, the fact remains that the Cs just couldn't get over the
hump.  A better team would.  I count it as a disappointing loss.