playoffs, east vs. west stats

Ok I feel crappy and am fighting off a cold and don't want to do anything
other than sit at my desk and drink tea. What better way to kill some time
than go over the standings...

If the season ended today we'd be in 7th place (tied with Detroit, but
we're 1-0 against them so far, so we get it).

Everyone talks about the upcoming big west coast swing. Relative to the
conference we're doing OK.

Of the teams currently in 1-12th place in the east...
- 4 teams have played fewer games against western conference teams
- 2 have played the same number
- 4 have played more

Those 4 that have played more west conf games are not surprisingly NY,
Miami, Orlando, and Indiana. And other than NY I think everyone expected
the other 3 teams to do better than they have (hey! we're ahead of miami
and orlando currently).

Here are percentages of games played within the conference.

76rs	88%
Cavs	88%
Char	83%
Tor	81%