A deal for Mutombo

I think that making a trade for Mutombo is the right move if the Celtics wantto take the next step this year. What I would offer the Hawks is two of out three pics in the draft next year, V and Eric Williams. This give them two athletic younger players that will be right near Mr. Elbows salary combined. This will also give the Hawks more flexability in the future, and give them at least hope. The  the team will look like this:

Mutombo  Battie  Blount
Walker   Moiso   Battie
Pierce   Griffin McCarty
Stith    Carr