Re: Another Win

These are the little things a coach would do, like tell Pierce the game
doesn't end if he doesn't get a call, keep moving and thinking. This
pouting habit should have been broken a long time ago. He really doesn't
have status yet for this behavior. Celts seem to be jelling some but the
other teams are getting their act together also, we needed to have a better
record at this point. Tough games coming up.

Dan