RE: Is Donnie Walsh on drugs?

Has everyone on Portland's roster been to an all-star game?  Their entire
2nd unit might start for the Celtics.  That kind of depth is sick.  That was
highway robbery.  I mean as a gm, you'd cross your fingers if O'Neil can
turn into Dale Davis.  But if you have Dale Davis?  I know you wanna get
younger but.....I guess we'll see if O'Neil and Croshere will be able to
play at the same time - I don't think either can play the 3 or the 5 spot
for more than a couple of minutes without being abused.