AW

We can whine all we want but as someone else stated chances pretty are AW will be here at least until BYC is over. It is sad that he can not be professional enough to look at his season and like the great ones try to improve his game in the areas he has weaknesses. But I guess there is not a lot of incentive when you have a guaranteed contract and make $9M a year whether you toss bricks and get scorched on D or not.

 Who knows. Maybe Pitino & AW will both be gone at year end. As another person mentioned, I have always felt more comfortable with Pierce as the go to guy in the clutch.