Re: C's Season Ticket Renewals Down

I don't see why anyone would want to pay to see someone with Walker's
attitude, not that it is that much different than some of the other
primadonas....Walker is a 75% BY player so it isn't quite as impossible as
Pitino has let on. I think the fact that we got value out of Fortson when he
was a 50% BY player and the 50% being close to the mid-level salary shows
that the nearly impossible can be done if teams and players want to get it
done. Getting Baker for Walker would be a great move. Patterson would be
gravy...

DJessen33