Re: Pitino

This season will more than likely prove Pitino is hollow. We know the team
is going to bite, but will they at least look like a professional team?
Meaning: in condition, everyone knowing their positions and limitations,
have spirit, hustle all times,  etc.

Dan

At 07:52 PM 8/23/00 -0400, you wrote:
>    If Pitino were a man of his word, he'd have to leave after this season
if the team doesn't make the playoffs.  Of course, we all know by now that
he is definitely NOT a man of his word.  I, for one, cannot respect anyone
like that.  'Nuff said.