RE: Possible Celtics move?

Tough to call but I don't see Rice accepting a 2nd unit role.  The 2001 pick
would have to be the one from the most recent deal (Utah's 2001 #1 picks).
Also I'd be more incline to do this deal if Child's contract ran out before
Kenny's.  We'd be awfully thin at point but I'd go hard after Pepe Sanchez
or someone that needs no shots at all (it would be great if he worked on his
perimeter shot) because there won't be enough balls to go around for
Pierce,Walker and Houston if there is a shooting guard masquerading at the
point guard position (a la Penny Hardaway type without the Penny talent).
I'd rather have Charlie Ward over Childs but I don't think that's realistic.
I think with the Celtics it is WYSIWYG with respect to the current roster.

WYSIWYG - what you see is what you get

Grace&Peace
Michael