Re: Peter May Blasts Pitino & C's

>The reality is that they got rid of a player, got nothing in return to
>help them, but walked away with some cash nonetheless. That qualifies as
>a big score these days.

Absolutely agree with my insane uncle. So far, they've done nothing that
helps them win more games.

>Pitino hinted that the roster was still a work in progress, but,
>frankly, there isn't much on there that anyone wants.

There's someone on that roster who, apparently, everybody wants. It's time
Ricky actually made a move that helped this team win some games. The
Celtics have stunk it up every season for how long now? Ricky needs to take
a chance at some point.

Paul M.