Misc

"The C's: the 25th pick in the draft,and now they need
to find a rebounder somewhere" -- That is what our 3
first rounders are for ;( Maybe Pitino will throw in
Pierce to sweeten the deal for O Neal. So does anyone
else see the trade as Barros for a first rounder? I
though we could have done better than that

"I'm just hoping for us to finally pull of a major
trade, and for it to not involve Pierce or Walker." --
Josh, in order to pull off a major deal you have to
HAVE something major. Apparently, most teams don't
think Twoine is it and Pierce is untouchable, correct?
Also, do you trust magt to attempt a major deal? I
don't, but after reading Wallace/Pitino comments, I
think the other shoe is about to drop. I believe
Fortson is an asset, but he would not be used here in
this system, whichever one that is and I am glad he is
out of the conference. That could be a mistake that
haunts you for 10 yrs.

"If not, he sets it back for years" -- LOL, this is
the post of the day. I don't know how much further
back this team could be. Over the cap, no stars except
Pierce, mediocre talent locked up for years and a guy
running the whole operation who should stick to
coaching instead of dinners and golf games with Randy
Brown. 3 yrs/ 7.5 mil? I thought these handouts were
over.

"The XFL has a TV contract" -- Forget Bird. We all
know how cheap he is. I want to see vince McMahon buy
the C's. He is a local guy (Ct.) and he is supposedly
is interested in the Sox. Maybe he could be a Huizenga
and buy the Boston teams.

"Thanks for the input folks and have a nice evening.
Greg" -- Great to see you back. Don't hide under
another handle. Be true to yourself! Nice to see you
here. Possible suggestion: Why not post one of those
threatening emails you received? Justify your
position, though I like catfights and hate the Blazers
(now more than ever that they choked against the
Fakers). The worst part is seeing Rick Fox (and Brian
Shaw) get a ring. I remember the night Fox set the
record for steals in a season nudging Bird) and
reciveing a standing Boo. What is it the ex-C's punks
championship parade? Where is Todd Day? Oh yeah...