Pitino Says More Trades Could Happen At Point Guard

(A very bold statement by Il Duce. Goodbye Kenny?
C's looking to hoard draft choices too...)

http://www.newsday.com/ap/text/sports/basketball/ap172.htm

''We feel that we needed three point guards. With the addition of Randy
and now Robert Pack, that makes us the deepest we've been at that
position,'' coach Rick Pitino said. ''There's always the possibility
that more trades could happen at point guard. So we're not going to get
too comfortable right now.''

Williams, who missed all of last season with a back injury, was included
in the deal to make it work under cap rules.

''In all probability, he will not play,'' Wallace said.

The deal gives the Celtics the potential for three first-round picks in
the next draft. They have the rights to Denver's first-rounder as long
as it is not among the top five picks; if it is, they will get the
Nuggets' pick in a future draft.

''The intention here today was to hoard more draft picks, which was an
important thing for us as an over-the-cap team,'' Wallace said.