Barros

In a message dated 8/14/00 6:11:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time, bocelts@usit.net
writes:

> Is anyone sad to see Dana go?

Indeed.  Always in shape, always ready to play, home town kid, occasional
scoring sparkplug, never known to have a bad attitude.  Hope he does well.

Hated the contract, but who can blame him for signing his name and getting the checks, loved the guy. Good call Benz.

Let's not forget he was a captain at one point if my memory serves me, though who knows anymore.

Nice comment by Josh on his Grandma; wasn't aware this had been an issue.

Not particularly sad to see Fort go to be frank.

The pick better work out to something, because the bodies in green this year from this trade aren't worth much to write home about.

And thanks again Joe and others for their support,
Greg