To Cleveland?

I would make that deal in a heartbeat. Fortson and Williams would mean a big
bunch of change there and you are getting one of the best defensive points
in the league, 3-point proficiency.  I doubt this would happen.  If it does,
why sign Randy Brown, how do we get rid of the extra point specifically
Anderson?  Of all the mistakes that Rick has made, the Anderson trade may be
the one.  If we had kept Brown/Billows, we would be rid of their contracts
this year.

PER

Richard Quan

Email: rquan1@hotmail.com (24/7)