Re: what does Grant to Heat mean to Celtics?

In a message dated 08/09/2000 2:21:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wayray@ix.netcom.com writes:

> Camby to Boston on paper seems like a good fit: athletic
>  young shotblocker and defender, well suited to Pitino's
>  system
--- I have never pretended to be as informed as many of you, but, Ray, why?
Is not Camby another skinny (well, slender) forward who can supposedly
rebound and block shots?  Isn't that precisely what Battie is supposed to do?
 And Moiso?  And maybe McCarty?  How many of these McHale wannabes do we have
to run through?
   My ignorance also comes to the fore when I wonder again why everyone is so
anxious to see Fortson gone, with his strong rebounds, decent shooting, good
free throwing etc.