Re: what does Grant to Heat mean to Celtics?

Camby to Boston on paper seems like a good fit: athletic
young shotblocker and defender, well suited to Pitino's
system. But in reality, it's probably a bad idea. He's frequently injured,
seems very punky, and is so detested by the Boston media, that
it would be dart board time, if he ever came to the Celtics.
Ray

PS: Will the Celtics win one game against Miami this season?
Anybody want to take bets....