RE: Possible very sweet GS deal

I'd give them the Denver #1 which is lottery protected.  You're losing
Fortson anyway so essentially you have to guage what Denver's chances next
year are: they look like a lottery team to me so we'll have to wait another
year at least to realize the return on that pick.  Crawford sounds like a
guy who has some upside and I guess I'd pull the trigger to upgrade the
roster today.  I do wish someone would take a contract from us (Battie or
KA).