Grant

Rumor now has Grant pushing a deal to Miami.
Mason and Ricky Davis have been named.

Kendall Gill plans to sign with the Lakers if a sign and trade can't be worked out. Nets are supposedly shopping Feick also.

Everyone seems to be working on some deals except us ?

Rumor has it Jamal Crawford is not happy in Chi town could we do some package with AW and ? for Brand & Crawford ?

What will happen with O'neal ? Should we once again make some offer or do they care if they lose him ? He really was not an integral part of the team. VP for O'neal if we are sold on this kids talent which I am not sure I am.

The Knicks seem to be the only one interested in Fortson and still offering Childs. Could we not get, if we are interested, Kurt Thomas ? Does he fit ? His career has been kind of sporadic also.

john