From: <DJessen33@aol.com>
To: <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
Cc: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: New York Times Article On Fortson & Knicks Pursuit

> Seattle looking for a bigman and mentions Fortson (see NBAtalk or Seattle
Times). They have Patterson as bait and he only makes 1 million a year so it
would work moneywise to give Fortson his 4 million/year and throw in Foster.
It looks like the best thing out there now. I would think Seattle would feel
they would have to do a little better in the off season than just getting a
couple rookies with all the other Western Conference teams are reloading...