Iverson?

OK, I'll risk the "if he ever plays for the Celtics, I'll never watch the
team again" responses, and throw this out there. Is anyone else at all
surprised that we haven't heard the Celtics mentioned in any of the Iverson
rumors? I'll be shocked if we don't hear about conversations involving
Walker or Pierce in a deal involving Iverson. Maybe bringing Iverson to
Boston, maybe someone else as part of a three-way deal.

There has been so much talk between these teams in the past, and Larry Brown
has made it very clear he likes Toine... it just seems like a natural. Any
thoughts?

Mark