Bskball's Mock Draft

http://www.bskball.com

I laughed when I read his choice for the Celtics...

1 LA CLIPPERS Kenyon Martin                 16 SACRAMENTO Cory Hightower
2 CHICAGO Chris Mihm                        17 CLIPPERS from TOR Chris
Carrawell
3 ORLANDO from GS DerMarr Johnson           17 SEATTLE Etan Thomas
4 VANCOUVER Marcus Fizer                    19 PHILADELPHIA Keyon
Dooling
5 ATLANTA Mike Miller                       19 CHARLOTTE Hanno Mottola
6 CHICAGO from WAS Erick Barkley            21 NEW YORK Brad Millard
7 NEW JERSEY Joel Pryzbilla                 21 TORONTO from MIN Pepe
Sanchez
8 CLEVELAND Mamadou N'diaye                 23 UTAH from MIA Matt
Santangelo
9 HOUSTON Chris Porter                      24 CHICAGO from SA Michael
Redd
10 BOSTON Jason Hart                        24 PHOENIX Mateen Cleaves
10 ORLANDO from DEN Darius Miles            26 UTAH Jamal Magliore
12 DALLAS Courtney Alexander                27 INDIANA AJ Guyton
13 ORLANDO Morris Peterson                  28 PORTLAND Khalid El-Amin
14 DETROIT Jabari Smith                     29 LA LAKERS Harold
Arceneaux
14 MILWAUKEE Dan Langhi