Re: Swift may be leaving

I agree with you, man.  I see Swift as a Battie-type of a player...sometimes
on sometimes off!  I don't see him as a Mcdyess-type.  Fizer is much better
than this LSU player because he's more of an intensity-pumped up wide body
who could put up numbers in terms points and rebounding .  But I could be
wrong, guys, I just see him as a big gamble as he could end up being a
Mcdyess or just another Battie.  Fizer's more of a sure deal.

Also, I don't know why most are really high on Pryzbilla... he's a stiffy
for me (well, I only got to watch 2 Gopher Games) and he's really a stiffy.
I remember seeing Declerq a lot when he played as a Gator and I really
thought he would be a stud in the NBA coz he could score, bang, rebound and
block shots on that year they were in the Final 4, but as we all know now,
he ended up as a back up center/PF...but still I like this guy coz he works
his butt off night in night out.  But the point is, I don't see Pryzbilla
being a starting center and would make an immediate impact in the paint as I
didn't even see him dominate a whole college game against good/ranked teams.
He's really a project IMO.

I second on your thoughts on taking Mo-Pete (most likely available when we
pick) and if luck turns to us again, maybe a Fizer or even a Kenyon Martin
would fall to our laps (ala Pierce- how we could all wish).

Later.

Jaims