Re: The Draft

If the C's aquire Mutombo for Walker and trade Pierce for whatever they will resemble a team consisting of Mutombo, Abdul Rauff, Brian Stith, Laphonse Ellis and etc. Denver also had Antonio McDyess and nobody is going to give the McDyess for Pierce. That team finished in the lottery so remember what you ask for. - Mishra

damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

>I guess if pressed, I'd say no. But I'd think long and
>hard before I did.
>
>Mark

I agree. It's awfully hard to argue against a center like Mutombo because
there are so few like him. It certainly is tempting and it is the best
scenario I've read involving a trade with Antoine. To be honest, this trade
makes more sense if you involve Pierce in another move, as I think maybe
Pierce and a draft pick and/or player brings you more than Walker could.
Maybe you do trade them both.

Paul M.

Do You Yahoo!?