Re: please, please don't let this same bunch come back next year

great post.  regarding paul being average, all i can say is this, he
dropped 10 places in last years draft i guess the other nine teams felt
that he is average.  but don't get me wrong, i believe he can be a star
down the road.  he just needs more seasoning.  yes we need a point guard
and center.........but pitino has to go for this team to move to the next
level...till next year guy's..... later.