Re: Cuttino Mobley

I would send Fortson for him in a heart beat. they guy has game, and would be an improvement at shooting guard. I still think that Pierce is a small forward, not a shooting guard. Piece got killed on d, becuase he was playing against quicker two guards. i thought he was better defensively at the three. Get a shooting guard Rick. Granted Mercer and his gangster agent weren't a good fit for Boston, but it left a gapping hole at the 2. Mobley would fill it!

Derek