Re: A few thoughts

- I suspect if the Evil Subgenius Pitino is still with us after the season,
everyone will be available for trade.

- Fortson is definitely gone. it's just a matter of the C's somewhat lucking
out and being able to deal him via a sign and trade so he can receive
more than the $2.2 million exception.

- A point guard: I nominate Chris Herren or Anthony Carter or Chucky
Atkins. Herren would be my first choice - local guy makes good. Think the
Nuggets would take Fortson back for him?

- Jalen Rose is a free agent after the season - You'd have to do the
sign and trade thing for him.

- Definitely trade up in the draft for an impact player. The C's need
a strong dose of talent. I'm not sure though, how far you move up
by packaging Pot. Maybe you do Pot atraight up for Cato and his
Battie-like embrasure of the game.

- Hard to believe anyone would want Kenny, unless you're dealing him as
part of a package for someone making an eight figure yearly salary.

- I'll believe it, when I see it, as far as Antoine's plans goes.
And isn't Paul Pierce better suited to play the small forward spot
than Toine?  I'd rather have him there than guarding shooting guards.
Ray