Re: A few thoughts.

That was a lot of thoughts Paul, but what the heck! couldn't have said it any better. To my mind this team has two quality players Walker and Pierce and a bunch of average ones. Since Pitino joined the C's, it has always been Walker's team and it always will be..unless they trade him. He is clearly the best player on the team, after all teams double team a player on purpose. Regarding Anderson, never liked that guy, in fact protested like hell, when the deal was being made. He is a fraud and would be grateful, if some team would take him off our hands. What we need at Boston is a Ron Harper proto-type who can work in tandem with Walker and doesn't always look for his shot but can create one of his own if necessary. Regarding Mercer, I would take him back if he promises to revert to the player he was in his first here. This team clearly needs a 3rd scorer and he can be just that but enough rambling for the time being. - Mishra

PS: Hey Paul, were you following the NFL draft ? By the way which NFL team do you follow ?

Do You Yahoo!?