Three in a row

Well, the Celtics continue to streak with their third win in a row.  I
think there are three games more.  I hope they close out with a total of
a six game win streak.  Then, who knows, maybe the first pick when it
all settles and great momentum going into next year.

Fort had 21/10.  Does that mean he is getting to be a player?  Or is it
just weaker competition?  Paul Pierce had 20.  I am hoping they keep it
up and that Antoine will realize that he needs to have a serious work
out program over the summer.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net