RE: Poll - Poll: Embry /Cowens or Pitino/Pitino

Warwick as much as hurts to say or acknowledge this; Pride doesn't mean a damn thing to far too many so called "Celtics" fans.  To cynics like WWR, DJ is just another wife beater.  Go figure.

>> I along with a lot of others believe he is the sort of guy who can instill
a lot of 'pride' back into the organization. His knowledge of the game and
everything that he was as a player is perfect as an assistant coach. I'd
even favor him as a head coach.