NBL Title - Titans lose

Hey all,

The Titans just lost the NBL Title tonight.

I'm disgusted by this more than I ever could be at the Celtics
performance this season. Why?

The NBL is the only league in the world which allow currently active
players [in that league] to be owners of the team that they play for. To
add to that he doesn't count against the salary cap.

With his money and the money they had available [retirement of two
stars] they were enabled to sign Paul Rogers [who took out the MVP] and
Marcus Timmons [one of the top 5 imports of all time].

With him on the salary cap and they dont even make the playoffs [they
missed out last season] and they dont have Rogers or Timmons.

Sorry for venting.