C's need to make the correct decisions

Here's the deal, the Celtics are set at very few slots

Starters    Bench
c-Pot
PF          Battie
SF Pierce   Griffin
SG
PG

After that, this is not a team of winners. The Celtics can win with Pot at Center, and Pierce should be a small forward, he is to slow to be a shooting guard. Then there are two players coming off the bench that can be pretty good, Battie and Griffin. The rest, forget it, bums. Notice i left Walker out? And Anderson(no D). What i would do at this point is trade walker for one of the two first picks if at all possible. Take either Martin or Fizer. Either way, it is an improvment, and a inside presence that is needed. Then I would trade Anderson for future considerations, or some form of a shooting guard. Please don't mention cheaney, there is a reason the Wiz took Hamilton last year. With the 10th pick or whatever we end up with, i would use it to trade it to the Timberwolves for William Avery. The guy is stuck behind Terrell Brandon, playing 2 minutes a game. Give him the rheins, and let him play the point. he plays D, he's got a shot, he just needs the minutes. He will be an !
improvement at the point, not right away, but eventually. Then at all possible, sign and trade Fortson for a banger(back up center, not a short powerforward like Fortson) to come in and uses up 6 fouls, and rips the opposing centers head off. There are so many options available for the Celtics, but they have to be agressive. they are not going to win with this group, and they are not going to win with Walker. He could be great somewhere else, but at this point, he needs to go. Trade him for a pick worth our time. Imagine this line up?

POT
Martin
Pierce
Whoever we get at SG
Avery

Far superior defensively, throw in an expirienced shooting guard, and all of a sudden you have a team. But we can dream cause pitino will wimp out!

derek