Re: Adonal Foyle??

Hey Tony,

I just saw my cousin who is friends with Adonal (played with him in high
school in Hamilton, NY). He said that he went to the first Golden State
home game this season to see him play. He's probably leaving Golden State
if he gets another opportunity. The one thing that my cousin said that
Adonal does well is shot block.

On the personal side, he is currently studying for his masters and speaks
five languages. Smart dude. My cousin said he is just very different than
your average NBA player. Reminds me of Mutumbo.

Theresa

>Tony
>
>The Celtics need a center.  The Celtics have absolutely no shot-blocking.
So
>I've been checking the free-agent lists for next season.  I see young Adonal
>Foyal of Golden State (6-10 270) is going to be a free-agent this summer.
He