Darius Miles...

I got to watch some of this kid's game last night when Selection USA played against an international selection squad.  He is quite a talent and athlete is all that I could say.  He could be another K Garnett on the other hand he could be just another Al Harrington(Pacers).
He's very versatile and has the hops.  But I really don't know if he's worth drafting if he is available for us since we are in need of an immediate impact player as a starter or off the bench type of a player.
A Mo-Peterson or a Q Richardson will be perfect. (if they're still available when our pick comes)

Btw, I also was impressed with the Australian kid named, Andrew Rice.  He's kinda like a Laettner type of a stud.  Can shoot outside, has inside moves and can bang a little inside.

A big guy-kid named, Zach Randolph reminds me of an Elton Brand and a Tractor Traylor type of a player.  Despite the hulking frame this kid can smoothly operate inside and has a soft touch for medium range shots.

Olumide Oyedeji, is kinda like Jerome Williams.  Energetic, intense and pure hustle.  But this kid has a lot of offensive moves.

Well, I didn't get to watch the whole game because I fell asleep.  But the international selection was leading when I dozed off.  It didn't matter anyways because I was only trying to scout for possible talents if ever some would enter the draft this year.

Jaims