RE: New coach speculation?

While watching the Cavs game, I could hear Rick Pitino on the sidelines.  I
CAN NOT believe that Rick Pitino actually screams specific commands for
specific players to perform while they are on the court.
How can  a player concentrate on the game and working well with his
teammates when the coach is screaming for him to pass the ball to someone
specific, WHOM, the opponents also can hear and know that he is the target
of the next pass?  What up with that?  How can Rick yell out go go go,
meaning for the Celtic with the ball to go drive to the basket?  I heard
Rick yell, give it to Paul.  I heard him yell Dana, Dana, Dana (meaning pass
it to Dana).  This is embarrassing.   Its belittling.  For this reason
alone, I would remove Rick Pitino.  I don't see how the players can stand
it.

LadyNada