new coach

You know, we all have this same dilemma.  We all feel
good about blowing up the team when they play bad, but
when they are winning it is so easy to believe in these guys.
 It's so hard to swallow that Tony Battie isn't a shot blocker,
 that Kenny Anderson can't run a team, etc. etc.  I want
 the guys we have, including Pitino, to do well.  BUT if he
goes, I think we can go in two ways:  a former player, a la
 Doc Rivers, who can relate to the players and is also from
nside the Celtics family; or an ultraprofessional Xs and Os
guy, like Larry Brown or Bill Fitch.  For me it boils down to
Dennis Johnson or Del Harris.
Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division