Next year

Has someone confirmed there is no way a Rahim for Walker trade can happen ?  Even though Walker has shown some star quality (at least a few weeks ago) I still think this would be a good move. Rahim is a smooth 3 that rebounds as well or better than Walker.  If we could make this move keep Danny the beast at the 4, and take either a big point or a high school kid like Darius Miles that could still grow an inch or two become a Kevin Garnett type. One kid in mind is Tyson Chandler 'Straight outta Compton" This kid is already 7'0 and has a great game with a baby hook that reminds me of some kid named Alcindor.  I am not sure if he has committed to a college or not. Does any one know ?

This current line just does not have the chemistry.

John

point

still think