Draft

It looks like we may end up in the 8-11 range in the draft especially with the run we have going. With guys like Fizer & Barkely and possibly Haywood , Mike Miller & some High school kids entering , we might not get a bad player and it would be nice to move someone for a late first rounder and pick up an eraser like Ken Johnson if his stock does not rise significantly.

Haywood would be nice. Przybilla ? Dez Mason ? Eric Barkley ? Demarr Johnson would great but he probably be gone.

Kenyon Martin PF 6-8 230 Cincinnati
Marcus Fizer PF  6-8 240 Iowa St.
Chris Mihm C 7'0 245 Texas
Mateen Cleaves PG 6-2 195 Michigan State
Demarr Johnson SF 6'9" 200 Cincinnatti
Brendan Haywood C/F 7-0 263 North Carolina
Joel Przybilla C 7-1 242 Minnesota
Chris Porter SF 6-7 218 Auburn
Desmond Mason SF 6-6 217 Oklahoma State
Mike Miller SF 6-8 Florida
Eric Barkely  PG 6-1 185 St Johns
Hanno Mottola SF 6-10 240 Utah
Michael Redd SG 6-5 Ohio State
Courtney Alexander SG 6-6 200 Fresno State
Scoonie Penn PG 5-10 185 Ohio State
Morris Peterson SG 6-6 210 Michigan State
Mark Madsen PF 6-8 235 Stanford
Etan Thomas PF 6-9 247 Syracuse
Brad Millard C 7-3 345 St. Mary's
Jason Collier PF 7-0 243 Georgia Tech
Pete Mickeal SF 6-7 220 Cincinnati
Harold Arceneaux SF 6-6 215 Weber State
Eduardo Najera PF 6-8 235 Oklahoma
Jamaal Magliore C/PF 6-10 243 Kentucky
Ed Cota PG 6-0 198 North Carolina
Ken Johnson C 6-11 240 Ohio State
A.J. Guyton PG 6-1 175 Indiana
Johnny Hemlsey SG 6-5 195 Miami (FL)
Jason Hart PG 6-2 180 Syracuse
Matt Santangelo PG 6-1 180 Gonzaga
Eddie House PG 6-1 180 Arizona State

What about Luke Recker or George Gervin ?

High school

Gerald Wallace 6-7 SF Childersburg (AL) High ALABAMA
Eddie Griffin 6-8 PF Philadelphia (PA) Roman Catholic SETON HALL
Darius Miles 6-9 SF East St. Louis (IL) Lincoln ST. JOHN'S
DeShawn Stevenson 6-6 SG Fresno (CA) Washington Union KANSAS
Alton Ford 6-9 PF Houston (TX) Milby HOUSTON