Re: Kevin Willis Update

Did I say I would trade Battie/Walker/Denver pick for Willis? No,
I said it's the type of trade(s) Pitino would do. And I wouldn't
write off Willis based on his performance during the strike-shortened
season or the fact he's 37.  He could help the Celtics, in fact, they
need a proven low post scorer like him.  If I were trading for Willis,
I'd offer Battie and a lottery-protected draft choice, but I'm not
the desperate Pitino, who has practically guaranteed a playoff spot,
and may be willing to overpay to accomplish that goal.

Personally, I'd get in touch with Dallas and try to work out a Battie
and
Potapenko for Bradley deal. He'd be perfect for the Pitino's system and
would really compliment Fortson.
Ray