Cedric Maxwell

Hi,

The recent talk about DJ reminded me of one of my favorite Celtics, Cedric
Maxwell.  This, compounded by a professor of mine who was a student at UNC
Charlotte at the same time as Maxwell (and remembers him as "this huge guy
with really long arms"), brought up the following question:
	Should Maxwell's number be retired?

I know that Red Auerbach is (from all appearances, anyway) still opposed
to this, but I'd like to know what the other people on the list think.

Marc Pierce

Riches may not make you friends, but they greatly increase the class and
variety of your enemies.
	Ian Fleming