Re: Russell

Hate to admit it, but the top ten in my book are Ted Williams, Russell, Orr,
Pete Rose, Jolting Joe D, Bourque, Ruth, Cobb, Jordan, Magic, and Ali.  These
guys all did a lot for their sport.  Some even had some bad sides to their
lives, but all in all they were at the top of their games during their times.
 The only ones on this list never to accomplish winning titles were Williams
and Bourque but as far as I'm concerned they are still champions in my book.

Mafiaso316